Thursday, March 4, 2010

That Elated Feeling

I've finally received the invitation to join Filipina Home Bakers Online in the Multiply network.

Why should I feel elated? They readily help other home bakers like me who are just starting or have already started to build their home baking business. This is one arena where everybody helps everybody else. They believe in good karma, which is why they never hesitate to give out suggestions, ideas and advice to anybody who really needs it. You'd even see that they proudly advertise other home bakers as alternatives especially if they have a busy schedule. Rivalry is a word that doesn't exist in this organization.

A good example was when I received a thread regarding the Philippine Food Expo that is currently being held at the World Trade Center from March 4-6.  Normally, you would wonder if it really is worth the visit. Thanks to some early bird members, we were informed that it really is worth something to visit. Now I have something to look forward to this coming weekend.

I guess the question now is, can I really wait until this Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment