Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Visit To PIFBEX 2010

We (my mom, aunt and me) were able to attend the Philippine International Food and Beverage Expo at the World Trade Center earlier today. We were surprised that unlike the other Food Expo's that we attended, this started out later in the day (11 a.m. to be exact).

There were a good number of exhibitors present but I was more interested in those that offered any form of cake decorating and baking supplies. I was a bit disappointed that there were only a handful of exhibitors that offered supplies for cake decorating and baking (and more on the equipment to boot).

There was one good thing that happened to me today though -- I was able to purchase a book entitled "The Cake Decorator's Motif Bible".  This was really a steal because it was being sold at PhP 645 but a 10% discount was also being offered hence I only paid PhP 580.  What's more, it is choc-full of ideas that any beginner or even expert at cake decorating will find fascinating and really helpful. Since I just started my homebaking business this will really be a big help. I can't wait to try out these designs as soon as possible.

In case you are interested in this book, the sales representative says that it is available in National Bookstore branches nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment