Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Writing Experience with Essays.ph


I used to work as an editor/writer for a BPO company.  The pay was good but the amount of time that I spent working basically ate up most of the time that I spent with my loved ones.  Don't get me wrong because I loved every minute of it since I was what one would call a “workaholic”.  Add this to the fact that my colleagues also spent the same number of working hours at the office that we became a close-knit family.  Soon enough, I got married and we started a family.  This was when I started to see things in a different perspective and finally decided that it’s about time that I begin my new career as a wife and a mom.  The salary would definitely not be comparable to the one I received while I was employed but I was sure that I was making the right decision.

I now have a home-based baking business that keep me busy whenever my son is away at school.  The sad part of my business is that there are certain months of the year that you hardly get big orders, which makes me want to look for another outlet that would keep me busy.  This was when I decided to go back to writing but this time around I wanted to be a freelance writer.  There are a couple of online “middle-men” or companies that provide writers with possible work projects but it may be a bit hard to break through the initial barriers, particularly if you are up against other more experienced freelance writers who do not care a whit if they charge lower than the existing rate as long as they are able to cinch a project.

Many online writing jobs are available but one does have to worry whether it is a scam or legit.  I have had my fair share of scam work and I’ve learned that for one to avoid getting scammed, one should take their time to review the website that offers the online work.  Visiting forums is one terrific way to get an idea if the company is legit or not.

After browsing around several websites and discussion forums, I was definitely glad to have encountered Essays.ph.  They do require the writer to submit an application form and even a test write-up to check if the applicant has the capability to produce articles that are up to par with their standards.  You also have the option of working on a full- or part-time basis.

I was still a bit hesitant to work with them since there have been several discussion forums claiming that this is just one of those online writing scam sites, but it wasn’t enough to deter me and I had the gut feeling that this was definitely worth a try.

I was so relieved that Essays.ph is definitely not a scam company.  Writing projects are available 24/7 and they have updated their site to make it easier for writers to claim writing projects.  The amount you earn actually depends on how many articles you’ve written.  Payment for finished articles is provided through several payment options and you can even request payment transfer on a daily basis. 

If you love to write and think that freelance writing is your cup of tea, why not try to sign up with Essays.ph so you can earn while doing what you love in the comfort of your home.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! Thanks for sharing. Want an online job? There's an online data research and encoding job for you to EARN. For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/ Happy working at home! :)

    ReplyDelete